- Ensure compliance with Accreditation Standards
- Coordinating the assessment and evaluation of individual resident care.
- Supervise care staff, including nurses to ensure an effective, efficient and functioning team in conjunction with the Residential Site Manager
- Identify clinical and care performance gaps and develop corrective action plans
- Drive clinical and care system development, implementation and monitoring
- Provision of clinical leadership, advice and support to nurses and care staff.
- Supporting Residential facility through analysing and reporting on care and clinical audits to assist with continuous improvement activities and compliance with legal requirements
- Monitoring and reviewing monthly analysis of resident incident/accidents, clinical indicators and clinical risk for the facility
- Participating in the education and performance management of Nurses and Care Staff
- Contribute to the wider Kindred Living clinical team and contribute to internal clinical work groups/projects
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an RN
- Excellent clinical skills
- Proven ability to deliver high quality care to residents
- Strong people leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Sound decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution skill
- Knowledge of aged care industry, regulations and funding
- Able to work as part of a diverse and multi-disciplinary team
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to promote and implement change
- High level of computer systems proficiency
Applications must include a cover letter and CV.
Applications Close 9 December 2018.
Successful applicants will need to meet the requirements of a Criminal History Check as per the Aged Care Act 1997 and undertake a Functional Capacity Assessment prior to commencing employment.
25 Newton Street
Whyalla SA 5600