You will be responsible for maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene across the residence with a strong focus on minimising health risks and maximising safety. You must be courteous and have a high respect for the elderly.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced and physically demanding environment
- Knowledge of cleaning products and safe handling, storage and disposal of chemicals.
- Availability to work various days and shifts (mornings and afternoons)
- Previous experience working with and using cleaning equipment
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally
- Exceptional customer service and strong communication skills
- Have good customer service skills and be punctual and enjoy working in a great team.
- Be able to work under limited direction is a must.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate and undergo pre-employment medical assessment.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
25 Newton Street
Whyalla SA 5600