Enrolled Nurses – Multiple positions
Department: Nursing – Multiple locations
Employment Type: Part Time
The Enrolled Nurse is responsible for the provision of quality nursing services that meet the needs of clients and residents. They deliver direct resident care and provide leadership and first line supervision for the Personal Care Workers.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Monitoring the impact of nursing care and maintaining ongoing communication with the Registered Nurse and other health professionals regarding the health and functional status of individuals.
- Providing leadership and direction to the Personal Care Workers.
- Acting as a resident advocate and assisting individuals to make informed choices.
- Providing support and comfort, assisting with the activities of daily living to achieve an optimal level of independence, and providing for emotional needs of residents.
- Demonstrating critical and reflective thinking skills in contributing to decision making which includes reporting changes in health and functional status and individual responses to health care.
Delivering and co-ordinating the medication requirements of clients/residents.
Successful applicants will need to meet the requirements of a Criminal History Check as per the Aged Care Act 1997.
25 Newton Street
Whyalla SA 5600