Personal Care Workers
We are seeking motivated and experienced individuals, with a commitment to providing quality care to aged residents. We have opportunities for experienced and passionate professionals to join our care team at Whyalla Aged care on a casual basis.
About the role:
Our Personal Care Workers are the people who we trust to provide the very best quality care to all of our resident’s everyday. Kindred Living, along with our residents and their families, appreciate the dedication and hard work required to be a Personal Care Worker.
Working collaboratively with our nursing team, you will provide high-quality personal care to our residents based on their individual needs. This includes assisting them with daily life tasks, personal care and mobility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide quality support to residents with their activities of daily living
- Work collaboratively as part of a team and demonstrate team spirit
- Complete reporting and documentation based on Kindred Living policies and procedures
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Interaction with residents, families and friends in a helpful and positive manner
Skills & Experience
- Qualified with a Certificate III in Individual Support (minimum requirement) or are currently studying a nursing degree and have completed an Aged Care clinical placement
- Previous experience in a Personal Carer role in Aged Care (desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated ability to work to required resident outcomes
Mandatory requirements for all candidates
- Valid National Police Check
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered*
* The Australian Government has advised that all residential aged care staff and visiting workers should be vaccinated by 1 May 2020. This includes both current and future employees.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and pick up extra shifts
- Generous Salary Packaging (NFP)
- Training for you to succeed
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
25 Newton Street
Whyalla SA 5600