Liaising with the Residential Site Manager, you’ll direct and deliver high-quality nursing care to our residents. You’ll support and coordinate team members while using your clinical expertise to care for residents with complex and changing needs. You will regularly assess their individual needs, implement care plans, provide handovers, evaluate care delivery, and document outcomes.
You will develop person-centred care plans that are respectful of the views and opinions of our residents and their families. Your leadership will help to ensure other care staff have the information, confidence, resources and credentials to deliver these plans.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all clinical document is congruent with current care requirements of residents
- Administer schedule 8 medications and provide specialised nursing care as required
- Monitor clinical care plans and participate in clinical auditing
- Provide high quality oversight and leadership of the home
- Motivate, lead and supervise all the staff
- Complete reporting and documentation based on Kindred Living policies and procedures
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership
- Proven capability and experience in leading a team
Mandatory requirements for all candidates
- Valid National Police Check
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered*
*The Australian Government has advised that all residential aged care staff and visiting workers should be vaccinated by 1 May 2020. This includes both current and future employees.
- Opportunity to participate in a development programs specifically designed to upskill Registered Nurses’
- Self managed availability – pick up extra shifts when you want to
- Generous Salary Packaging (NFP)
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
25 Newton Street
Whyalla SA 5600