Visiting your loved ones
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are asking families to make appointments to visit their loved ones. This enables us to monitor the number of people in our facilities at any one time to ensure we are meeting the requirements as advised by the Federal and State Governments.
General visitor protocols
The following protocols will apply to all visits and are in line with the latest government advice:
• Residents are to have a maximum of two visitors at one time per day.
• Visits are to be no longer than two hours and must occur between 10am and 3pm / 5:30pm to 6:30pm daily -unless negotiated with the Residential Site Manager
• Visits must be conducted in a resident’s room or outdoors (visitors are not permitted in any communal areas or another resident’s bedroom).
• If visiting during meal times please be mindful visitors cannot access any communal meal areas. You can request to have your loved one eat their meal in their bedroom with you.
• All visitors must practice hand hygiene upon entry and exit.
• All visitors must maintain social distancing (1.5 metres).
Visitor screening process
In order to gain entry into our aged care homes, all visitors must present to reception upon arrival for mandatory screening.
As part of the screening process, visitors will:
• Undergo temperature checking using an infrared thermal thermometer.
• Complete a questionnaire, addressing COVID-19 risk factors.
• Provide evidence of 2022 seasonal influenza vaccination
• Must present evidence of your Booster vaccination
Entry will be refused if you:
• Record a temperature of 38C or greater.
• Answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions set out in the screening questionnaire.
• Are unable to present proof of flu vaccination or photo ID
7 Days per week from 10:00am to 3:00pm and 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Please use the form below to book a preferred time, and we will contact you to confirm your booking.
Subscribe to receive our newsletter in your email inbox each month!
25 Newton Street
Whyalla SA 5600